It’s been two years since I started Three Chatty Cats back on January 20, 2016, which means that today is our second blogoversary! The blog evolved a bit this year, as I started fostering cats. So naturally, the blog had a lot of posts about our foster cats.
I’m a list lover, so I thought it would be fun to take a quick look back at the blog with a list by the numbers. But first, thank you to all of you who read, comment or just lurk. Our blog wouldn’t exist without you all and I’m so happy to have met such wonderful animal lovers through Three Chatty Cats!
Three Chatty Cats by the Numbers
Since the blog’s debut on January 20, 2016…
- 210 blog posts published
- 6,141 comments
- 27 animal rescue organizations profiled
- 24 posts featuring photographers, artists and foster parents
- 4 nominations for BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards (Best Cause Blog 2x, Best Cat Blog, Best New Pet Blog)
- 1 win for BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards (Best Cause Blog)
- 10 cats fostered
- 1 new cat added to the family
- Three Chatty Cats still chatting!
Again, thank you for all of the support and friendship these past two years. The cats and I are excited to see where 2018 takes us!