Well, 2019 is about to end, and it’s always fun looking back at things that took place during the year. As many know, I post daily photos (with accompanying chats) on both Facebook and Instagram – and then post the week’s recap here on the blog each Friday. So, I thought I’d look back at the cats’ top-performing Instagram posts – and it turns out that 2019 is the Year of Olive!
- Six of the top nine slots feature Miss Olive! (Of course, she’s not surprised.)
- Dexter swooped in at the last minute to claim the number one spot. He literally received one more “like” than Olive’s photo. (Olive refuses to speak to him now.)
- Sophie rounds out the top nine with two photos. (Olive can’t believe it!)
- Woodrow has to share his lone photo with Olive. (She’s not sure if this is worse than Sophie’s two photos.)
- Harley doesn’t make a single appearance. (Olive was a bit surprised by this, but then again, she can’t think of a photo of hers that doesn’t deserve to be included, so there’s just no room for him.)
Top Nine Instagram Photos/Videos – 2019
Here’s when each photo or video was posted in 2019.
#1 – Dexter Claus
Posted on December 25, 2019
#2 – Teeny Tiny Tortie
Posted on October 18, 2019 (This was a flashback Friday photo.)
#3 – Catnip Lover
Posted on October 7, 2019
#4 – Connoisseur
Posted on November 21, 2019
#5 – The Watcher
Posted on August 25, 2019
#6 – Waiting Tortie
Posted on November 13, 2019
#7 – Priorities (packing not included)
Posted on November 25, 2019
#8 – Happy Tortie
Posted on October 23, 2019
#9 – The Shrinking Cubby Hole
Posted on November 10, 2019
And that’s a wrap on 2019! All of us here wish you and your furry family the very best in 2020. Happy New Year!
Follow Three Chatty Cats on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
View Comments (19)
They are all lovely photos. #4 and #6 are my favourites. Happy New Year to all of you.
I am outraged on Harley's behalf. His whiskers alone deserve top billing! ;-) I will have to visit Instagram more often and fix this for next year. Lol.
Love all the photos - AND love all of you - lots of love in the air for 2019 and there will be in 2020 too. We're all ready to wrap this past year up and put it on the shelf with all the others. Time to open up the GIFT that 2020 will be. Thanks for all the fun here on the blog - we love the weekly wrap-ups. Keep 'em coming! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love, Teddy and Mom Pam
Baby Olive would beat out most cats! Harley is gorgeous and I'm sending him hugs and purrs!
WHAT?!? No Harley? Dude, guess you'll have to up your game in 2020!
Happy New Year!
Congratulations, Olive! We're partial to torties here.
I have a mostly tortie Calico of my own, so I understand the draw of their beauty. However, Olive, it's a little unfair. You have to let your siblings win a few.
You always have great photos, and those are lovely ones. Happy New Year ! Purrs
Its that tortitude! Good work Olive! We love ALL the photos we've seen this year and have enjoyed following the antics of everyone - have a wonderful and Happy New Year!
No matter who got more of what I think you are all wonderful!
Have a Very Happy Mew Year friends